Sunday 19 January 2014

WELCOME

Welcome



My name is Ufuoma Peace Onakpoya and I will be your anchor on this page.  What is comfortofcomfort about you are wondering? Well, I wondered for a while too, but you see I am a child of the Most High God and I follow His instructions.

He has asked me to use this page to bring comfort to all those who mourn in Zion; and yes I am not new to mourning... As a matter of fact I have had my own fair share of mourning.  10 years ago I lost my husband of 6 years, my best friend, confidant and partner; Charles.  My world stopped and I didn't think I would recover. 

However today as will be chronicled on this page, I have a life, I am moving and God is restoring me.  This is a page where you can come and be real, cry if you need to, be angry if you want to.  The only thing you are not allowed to do here is deny that Life has happened to you. 

We will access the situation together and we will find beauty together from out of this ashes, afterall, that is what God our father has promised us.

Till next week, when I will post my first full installment of the journey to comfort like no man can give, never forget that God is the God of all comfort and He is able to make all grace abound to us if we will ask Him.  What I went through and you are going through should never happen to any one but then when it happens, we must not give up and my testimony  is that I didn't give up and God's grace has been my strength.

May the God of comfort be your God in Jesus name.

Welcome! You are loved.

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment